Advanced Design Group provides on-site representation and construction observation to ensure that all documents, working drawings, and specifications are correctly executed by the contractors.
Typical duties include:
- Review and proofread plans, specifications, codes, shop drawings, submittals, procedures, reports, memos, status reports, etc.
- Daily correspondence with Engineer, Architect, Testing Agency and Contractor
- Establish and maintain all files, submittals, daily reports, submittals, pay requests, change orders, etc.
- Prepare and submit daily and weekly status reports
- Inspect and verify contractor compliance with codes, regulations, site materials, specifications, and project drawings
Environmental Training & Certifications:
- OSHA 40-hour Trained and Certified
- DOE Radiological Worker 2 Trained and Certified
- US Department of Labor OSHA 10-hour Occupational Safety and Health Training Certified
ADG is certified as a Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) in the State of New York and Erie County.
Phone (716) 754-2256
Fax (716) 754-4252
761 Cayuga St. Lewiston, NY, 14092